Chifley College Bidwill Campus

Responsibility, learning, respect

Telephone02 9628 2222


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit secondary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Out-of-area enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Criteria for accepting out-of-area enrolments

As mentioned above, the following cases could also be considered when assessing enrolements from applicants who are out of the catchment area to our school : 

1.       Coming from a feeder primary school in Year 6 into Year 7 for Bidwill Campus.

2.       Having a program of study for Year 11 or 12 that aligns with available curriculum offerings.

3.       Request from another high school supported by the Director, Educational Leadership for MtDruitt.

4.       Close, current family relationship to the school.

5.       Capacity for the school to offer appropriate curriculum.

6.       Capacity for the school to offer opportunities for possible future local enrolments.

7.       Extraordinary grounds for compassionate consideration.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.